Friday, March 2, 2012

summarizing

Alright so i chose my ad mainly because it was the only thing out there that actualy appealed to me, i mean there were alot of good ads out there but quite frankly they were incredibly boring to me. I'm arguing that the ad is effective and in no way offensive or demeaning to the consumer in any way. I delve into the visuals and the important facts in the first few paragraphs including the introductory paragraph, my thesis statement was that Nike has very decent advertisement methods and this ad will justify that claim. After the visuals i check the philosophical meanings and everything else about it and then wrap it up in the conclusion
 I really digged the parts where i analyzed the aesthetic values of the ad and delved into what their figurative meanings were. I can't see myself writing about another article as well as i wrote about this one, it's just preferential. I actually thought to myself for a little while before i chose this ad, and it was in no way my choice because i didn't read any further. My argument didnt really appeal to emotion it was just common sense and facts.

2 comments:

  1. This blog post was supposed to engage with one of the three essays listed on the argument analysis assignment sheet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, i'm so sorry. I misread the prompt for this blogpost, would it be acceptable if i edited this post for partial credit?

      Delete