Friday, February 24, 2012

The past was the same

Looking back on this semester so far and what i've accomplished, I think I can safely say that I have probably not changed at all aside from the little hints and tricks I've pulled from the lectures. Don't get me wrong, i'm not a stubborn jerk or anything, i'm just really comfortable with my writing style and process. Maybe i'm perfect? Maybe I'm the next Stephen King, who knows? Anyway, if i could compare this very blog post to my very first one i'd have to say that this one has an edge over the other because it has a degree of attitude and honesty to it that most first assignments normally have. <_<
If i could change anything about this class it'd most likely be the due dates of our blog posts. I'd prefer to have them be due at 12:10 AM on Saturdays so my procrastinating ass could finish them right on time without any hassle(haaa i'm funny) but hey, what's a life without pressure?
Ms. Spencer is my favorite teacher ever, and you can quote me.
For anyone who's reading this post i want you to watch this short video and tell me how it made you feel on Monday... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24uTb6jEs_g&feature=share >_>

1 comment:

  1. By forcing you to finish your blogs Friday,I am just sparing your Saturday. Trust me on this; it's this kind of foresight that makes me your favorite teacher.

    ReplyDelete