Friday, April 20, 2012
Portfoliolioliolio
The essay I chose to revise and use for my portfolio is most likely going to be the argument analysis essay. Before I even begin revising that essay I'd need to figure out the details about what I should be editing. The strengths that came from that essay appear in the form of having good insight, awesome vocab, and probably great organization. My weaknesses came from not being as focused as i should be, i needed a better thesis and the paper was just whack in general. To effectively fix my paper i'm going to address each weakness and correct them individually and then take my strong points and put them on literary steroids so to make an A paper into an A+ paper. While I go over each paragraph of the essay i'll make sure that they keep focused and relevant to what the thesis dictated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment