Friday, April 27, 2012
Looking back
So the semester is pretty much done and i'ts there is no doubt that the class has picked up alot of new skills or improved their already existing skills in writing 101. My goals at the beginning of the semester were most likely to take whatever eloquence I already had and put it on some sort of steroids for writing so to emulate works like that of Christopher Hitchens and Carl Sagan. Also more specifically my goal was to be able to write at a level suitable for an article writer/author. I feel that I've made some progress with these goals and hopefully writing 2 will help out these aspirations. On the essays I've had returned to me I noticed a trend in how I make mistakes. Either they're small spelling errors or some larger error in my focus. In my 7th blog post I mentioned how I didn't feel like I'd grown much as a writer but with more time passed by I can say the semester as a whole give me new abilities and improved my skills.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment