Hey... the prompt for todays post was pretty good, it really made me think about what makes the papers I write as awesome as they are. 3 examples of what make papers A quality are probably good mechanics, organization, and probably style. Let's dissect what these three examples meant, first mechanics are a must in my book because they're what make something understandable and actually sound like something an educated human being would read out loud. Second organization is of top priority because of how key it is for a reader to take someone seriously as a mature writer, children spread their topics out erratically and without any direction, we're in college we oranize our writing. Finally style, nobody wants to read boring papers with bad taste. The easiest of these examples would have to be style for me, some people have a degree of confidence that allows them to have a style that comes naturally and flows as such and some don't, I hate reading papers from those who don't and i pity them Hah. >_>
Keep it real everyone, I'm Fernando and writing is a doozy.
Hay bro I like you you had a bunch of fragments and errors in this post. You're so cool haaa.
ReplyDelete